Monday, May 08, 2006

New Al Jazeera Radio Hit, “Take a Letter Condoleeza”

Dear President Bush,

While surfing the web I came across Al Jazeera radio and to my surprise they were playing the new hit by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He has quite the voice. I can’t sing very well otherwise I would do my best to reprise the catchy melodic tune. Hopefully the words below will be inspirational.

Take a Letter Condoleeza, Send it to Your Boss
(Sung to the tune “Take a Letter Maria” by R.B. Greaves)

Last night as I got home about half past ten
There was a revolutionary I thought I knew
Holding onto a democracy pusher
I lost my cool, I felt such the fool
Let me tell you what happened then
I packed my Quran and walked out
And I ain’t going back again

So take a letter Condoleeza, send it to your boss
Say he shouldn’t tamper here, trying to start a new right
So take a letter Condi, address to the White House
Send a copy to the U.N., gotta start a "nukular" plant

You’ve been many things but mostly a pain in the ass to me,
And its times like this I feel you would step on me
But I have to try to build that plant, my people need the light
All bluster and no play, might loose me my life

So take a letter Condoleeza, send it to your boss
Say he shouldn’t tamper here, trying to start a new fight
So take a letter Condi, address to the white hoss
Send a copy to Mr. Annan, gotta start that new plant

When a man loves electricity it’s hard to understand
There is better way of generating than black gold under the sand
I never really noticed the benefits of atom busting
Until educated by Mr. Khan
Would he like to have dinner with me hosting?

So take a letter Condoleeza, send it to the Shrub
Say he shouldn’t tamper here, making the oil market tight
So take a letter Condi, address it to Texan Bub
Send a copy to Mr. Putin, gotta revive that cold war

So take a letter Condoleeza, send it the Mr. Bush
And a copy to Shooter Cheney, gotta start a new fight.

No comments: