San Angelo Live reported:
The fire department responded to a structure fire at the former Concho Valley Center for Entrepreneurial Development (CVCED) headquarters, 2009 W. Beauregard Ave. at S. Garrett Street at 10:15 p.m. Saturday night.
Our reporter at the scene said that the exact location appears to be the startup company Medhab, Inc. where medical sensors for post-knee surgery patients are made.
The last sentence is factually incorrect as the FDA has not yet approved MedHab's device for post knee surgery patients. The facility makes:
RPM2 (RPM squared) , shorthand for “Remote Performance Measurement/Monitoring”; a remote monitoring, pressure sensing foot-bed device that provides super-accurate data about a person’s mechanics to improve performance and help prevent injuries.
MedHab would rather have smoking hot sales of RPM2 vs. a tripped burglar alarm and what appears to be an arson fire.