Friday, June 15, 2007

Who Will Be the Next Bin Laden?


President Bush and General Dempsey discuss progress in Iraq. "General, which Sunni insurgent will become the next Osama bin Lanen in ten to twenty years? You remember the guy that likes to hide under my podium, well he grew from Reagan's strategy of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' It's a good thing I left Osama alone as Russia's becoming a problem again."

"Yes Mr. President, you are a wise man."

"Here's another kernel of Bisdom. I combined Bush with wisdom, get it?" The general nodded as his Commander in Chief continued. "As a matter of fact, our policy of supporting bad guys 'cause of a common foe is how America grew Saddam Hussein. That's before I got the bug in my shorts to take him out. Did you know Dick Cheney snuck the bug in there?"

"No sir, but I'm not surprised. I understand Dick Cheney bugs alot of people."

"You don't know the half of it. He might be listening to us right now. Oh, did I introduce you to the Vice President's new assistant? She took Scooter's place. Oh, and pay no attention to the microphone."

No comments: