Monday, June 11, 2007

Bush's Alberto McCarthy Doll


President Bush used ventriloquism to arm his wooden doll Attorney General with the right words. The puppeteer started the conversation with "Alberto, They can have their votes of no-confidence but it's not going to make the determination about who serves in my government."

"You da boss! I serves at ya pleasure as does all political appointees."

"That's right Alberto. Now who do we work for?"

"Da people. I'm gonna focus on what da American people expect of the attorney general of the United States and dis great Department of Justice."

"Yes little Mr. Gonzales, that's right. Now Congress should ask themselves why I'd trade in my favorite puppet just cause they think you're a little wooden in your testimony."

"Dat's right boss. Congress should ask demselves dat question."

No comments: