Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bush to Stay Engaged on Highly Emotional Issue


The White House committed to staying engaged on the Immigration Bill stuck in Congress. While meeting with "emotional legislators" during lunch, the President pressed divided Republicans to support his immigration overhaul. Bush assured the public his engagement fit into the traditional heterosexual framework. This despite Republican's public difficulties between mostly male Senators and the President's telling Trent Lott during the photo shoot "to quit grabbing my ass." Bush went on to say "It's the homosexual, Mexican loving Democrat peace pussies that support my bill. And you know how much I hate them. It's my friends who won't support or pay attention to me. Only 14% are on my side. That's worse than my in the sewer approval rating. Dammit, Trent, quit pinching met! That hurt..."

No comments: