Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Condi Hang On for T Squared!


As poor Condi Rice drowns in the broken water of Middle East "birth pangs", help may be on the way. British Prime Minister Tony Blair may soon ride in on a white poodle to revive peace in the Middle East. Should his partner in crime join Mr. Blair, the dynamic duo could be called T Squared, "Tony and the Terminator". I can just see the two sporting dark sunglasses. Arnold says "You deal with my pink tied friend now or deal with me later. I'll be back!" Tony just chuckles...

2 comments:

DoubleCinco said...

I almost feel empathy for Condi, but then I shake my head with a snort and come back to reality.

PEU Report/State of the Division said...

Great point! She is pitiful to watch, kind of like the puppy the mother rejects. But when you think about Bush's policies, it becomes less personal. They're not rejecting her, but her boss' world ruler ideas.