Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ware Says Bush Created Legions of New Enemies for U.S.

CNN's Iraq Correspondent, Michael Ware said that al Qaeda in Iraq is responsible for only 3% of the insurgency. Bush's current boogeyman exists alongside legions of new U.S. enemies, the other 97% of the insurgency. How successful is a program that creates new problems over 30 times as large as the old, while not wiping out the original cause? The Bush war in Iraq grew 97 new enemies for every 3 al Qaeda in Iraq members. This isn't success, not by a long shot...

No comments: