Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Romney Shows Off His Lollipop Disguised as a Mircophone


Ex-Bain & Co. CEO and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney had a clear position on pardons, he'd never met one he liked, until he saw President Bush's "Get Out of Jail Free" card for Scooter Libby. Romney said "Wow, that as ornate as a stock certificate. Can I get one? What? With all my plans to build numerous Guantanamo's and use tactical nukes, I may need such a card. Scooter's defense proved millions of dollars alone can't guarantee no prison time. As for the Clinton handing out pardons like cigars, I mean lollipops, that's a time honored Republican trick. Tony Snow accuses the Democrats of taffy pulling all the time. So pick your sweet and assign it to the candy assed donkeys. C'mon everybody join in...I want Candy, I want Candy." That Romney, he's a Bow Wow Wow.

1 comment:

PEU Report/State of the Division said...

In looking up the history of the song "I want Candy", I found it was originally recorded by the Strangeloves. Between Bill Clinton's cigar strange love with Monica Lewinsky and George Bush's plans to use tactical nuclear weapons to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons, the band's name is most appropriate. If only they'd been the Dr. Strangeloves...