Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Anglican Heterosexual Communion Considers Options, Including Flaming Out

Now that the Anglican Communion made it clear what the church is about, what’s next?

“When two or three heterosexuals are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20

The Canadian Archbishop believes his church will soon be in the cross hairs of the Communion. Only a full force slamming of church doors in the face of homosexuals will save Canada from a U.S. like fate.

Another news report suggests the Church of England may merge with the Vatican. What happens if the Anglican Church joins the Catholic Church? Which organization would be the male and which the female (as both organizations oppose same sex unions)? How will the merger be consummated?

From the ashes of the Phoenix (the progressive Episcopal Church) will a Dodo Bird arise? Not that a clumsy flightless bird doesn’t have its own appeal, it just can’t elevate others.

For those wanting to attend a heterosexual Episcopal church, a site can be found near you. I won’t be going to any such place as I wish to pray for my gay family members. Also, I don’t want my sibling to wear a yellow star so others will know not to pray for them or recognize their commited, monogamous loving relationship.

No comments: