Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scotty Forgets He is Still Pinnochio until His Last Work Day!

April 19, 2006

Dear President Bush,

I know Scott McClellan is excited about becoming a real boy, but he needs to contain it just a little bit. Earlier he said “I am ready to move on. I have been in this position a long time and my wife and I are excited about beginning the next chapter in our life together.”

Please warn him that until his last day Scott needs to tell the truth, otherwise his nose will keep growing. Reading his comments this morning, I can only ponder the length of his proboscis. How long did it grow when he said “You (Georgepetto) have accomplished a lot over the last several years with this team and I have been honored and grateful to be a small part of a terrific and talented team of really good people.”

Is that the real reason, you couldn’t fly in Marine One? Had Scotty’s nose grown so long it could no longer fit in the passenger cabin and could only be accommodated via a limo’s sunroof?

No comments: