Sunday, November 05, 2006

Quiz: Haggard or Bush?

Who said the following words and in what context?

“…And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There's a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life.”

Is this:

a. President Bush taking responsibility for misrepresenting the state of dual eligibles under the Medicare Prescription Drug program

b. Bush apologizing for suggesting a joint venture partner with the $44 billion Carlyle Group is a small business owner

c. Rev. Ted Haggard owning up to some gay sex while the White House backpedals from their tight relationship like Lance Armstrong attacking the French Alps?

The correct answer is C as only Rev. Haggard will eventually acknowledge his lies after incontrovertile evidence clearly points to his falsehoods.

No comments: