Saturday, March 01, 2008

Is Comment to Nancy Nall from the real Tim Goeglein?


While scrolling through the post highlighting plagiarism by a White House aide, I found a comment supposedly from the perpetrator himself. It is below:

Tim Goeglein Says: March 1st, 2008 at 4:42 am

You will pay Woman. One way or another. If it’s the last thing I ever do. You will pay and pay dearly. You cost me my job and now I have to find another one to feed my family.

You’re an jerk of the highest order.

What comes around, goes around, remember that.
Tim


If this came from the real Tim, this does not speak well of tactics used by Bush operatives. But then, we already knew that. With his faith, one might expect Mr. Goeglein to be grateful for the experience of working at the White House, pony up for his failings, and resolve to do better next time. But then again, Timmy worked for Karl Rove. There's no such thing as turning the other cheek...

No comments: