I found an error on Beacon Data Centers campus map in early August. After checking back mid-September, it was still there. I used their contact form to directly inform them.
I received a form e-mail thanking me for my support. That seemed a bit excessive, shifting a "simple FYI/you might want to correct that" into full blown backing for their monstrous Westline data center/power plant.
I can only hope our country's bad relations with Canada has Beacon looking at home for new data centers. Otherwise, Canadian geography isn't what I expected.
Texas is not Alabama and never has been, just as a simple message is anything but full support. Take your errors elsewhere gentlemen. Please.
Update 9-22-26: What's with data centers and maps? Cipher Digital wouldn't put San Angelo on its map at all. Cipher has finally emerged from the shadows and will meet with Tom Green County Commissioners Court today.
No comments:
Post a Comment