Saturday, May 09, 2009

Obama's Knee Slapper


Obama said at the White House Correspondents Association Dinner:
"I must confess I really didn't want to be here tonight. But I had to come. That's one more problem I inherited from George Bush."
I envision President Obama looking under the podium. "Now which one of George W.'s solutions shall I choose?"

"My next 100 days will be so successful, I will complete them in 72 days. And on the 73rd day, I will rest."

It's easier when President Obama adopts Bush positions, the Polar Bear exemption from Endangered Species Act, reviving military commissions, and ban on needle exchange programs. Bush's Wall Street corporafornication continues under Obama. That keeps him too busy to eliminate a discriminatory policy in the U.S. military or dial back summary executions in far away lands.

No comments: