Texas Tech University unveiled a new website for its Presidential Search for Angelo State University. The search firm on the case is AGB Search. Senior consultant Robert W. Lawless, Ph.D is assisting Replacing Rallo (RR). Documents state:
Angelo State seeks a strong and visionary leader who has the following characteristics:
- Terminal professional degree or earned doctorate.
- "Right" blend of experiences: as a senior professional...in management and administration of a complex organization...in research...and in communicating clearly and effectively with people inside and outside the organization.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership skills and integrity in an academic, research, and/or service environment.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the business operations of large and comprehensive organizations.
- Exemplary record of scholarly, professional and individual achievements.
AGB Search posted three documents relative to ASU's search on their website, a prospectus for ASU, the AGB press release and a position description. Funny, accreditation is not explicitly mentioned.