Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cheney's NY Hunt Club Helping Endangered Species?


Yesterday, I incorrectly interpreted the finding of a Confederate flag at Vice President Cheney's New York hunt club as a sign of global warming. I assumed its hanging indicated a northward shift in the Mason-Dixon line to incorporate New York.

After considerable research, I must revise my theory. I now believe evolution has given our country a magnificent new species, the Rebel butterfly. Due to its endangered natural habit of Southern capital cities, the stars and bars butterfly must fly farther and farther north for appropriate camouflage.

The Clove Gun and Rod Club was simply doing its part to provide natural habitat for this rare and endangered species. So hail to the Vice President for visiting a patriotic site working to keep alive the most recent evidence of evolution.

Oooopppss! Run butterfly run! Shooter's coming. Blam, blam, blam....

No comments: